USCIS Marriage Certificate Translation Services
Translingua’s marriage certificate translation services help translate a marriage certificate to English fast, accurately and at a reasonable price. The United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS) has strict rules for the certified translation of a marriage certificate. If you do not follow USCIS rules when you translate a marriage certificate to English, your immigration application can be delayed or rejected.
Our USCIS certified translation services have helped many people get their green card or become United States citizens. Our language translators and proofreaders are experts who know how the USCIS wants you to translate a marriage certificate to English.
We know certified translation of a marriage certificate must be fast and reasonably priced. Most of the time, we can complete your project within a day or two. But if you need your marriage certificate translated faster, we can put a priority on our marriage certificate translation services and have it back to you in 24 hours or less – if our schedule permits it.
LANGUAGE TRANSLATION SERVICES
Translate a Marriage Certificate to English
It is important to understand that there is not only one template to translate a marriage certificate to English. A marriage certificate from Italy or Germany looks different than one from Mexico or France. When we translate a marriage certificate to English, the translation of your document will be formatted to have the same layout as your original document.This makes sure your marriage certificate looks the same in English as it does in its native language. We translate a marriage certificate to English fast, easy and for a low price. To have us translate your marriage certificate to English, follow these steps:
- Contact us for a free price quote and to tell us how fast you need it
- Send us a copy of your original marriage certificate via email IN PDF FORMAT PLEASE
- Our translator and proofreader go to work on your translation
- We meet with the notary and have your document certified
- If you are located in San Diego, you will review the translation and pay the agreed amount when you come and pick up your translation
- If you are not located in San Diego, please pay via money order or direct transfer before we send the translation to you for verification. When we receive payment, we will send your translation to verify.
- Once the changes, if any, have been added to the translation, we print it on the certificate
- For non-local clients, after your edits are made, we will mail you the original that includes a certification on the back of the last page
Non-Machine Marriage Certificate Translation for USCIS Approval
Certified Language Interpreter Services
If you are more comfortable speaking your native language instead of English, we also offer certified language interpreter services. Our certified language interpreter services can help you fill out your immigration documents the right way and speak confidently with USCIS officials. Our interpreter services are a reasonably priced, and our language interpreters are very professional, friendly and helpful people. Please contact us to learn more about how our certified language interpreter services can help you!