Government Translation Services
Translingua’s government translation services meet the unique needs and requirements of local, state and federal government organizations or agencies. Each project features a triple-tiered team of ATA certified linguists, professional proofreaders and industry/policy experts with the credentials and/or clearances necessary for handling the most sensitive documents. This includes adherence to strict non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Our government translation services are available for government agencies and private contractors domestically or, as is the case with US embassies, whatever nation they retain domestic sovereignty-legal immunity within.
LANGUAGE TRANSLATION SERVICES
ATA Certified Military Translation Services
- Technical Spec Documents
- Engineering Documents
- Internal Report Documents
- Seized Documentation (Exploitation & Triage)
- Defense Department Contracts
- User manuals
- Maintenance manuals
- Replacement parts and installation
Since 2016, the United States Department of Defense has required an ATA translation specialist to sign and apply her or his ATA translation certification to each document, which serves as that document’s notarization and authorization stamp. This means Notary certifications are no longer valid for military documents. Our ATA certified military translation services teams have the credentials, knowledge and experience to handle projects of any size or sensitivity.
Human Government and Military Translations
Government Interpreter Services
Translingua also offers Superior Court Certified government interpreter services available in over 6500 languages and dialects spoken and written worldwide. In addition to their extensive certifications, our government interpreters are highly experienced with domestic and foreign relations work. Our government interpreter services are are available worldwide for both civilian and military/contractor clients.
Government Translation Service
- California Attorney General
- California Department of Transportation
- California Office of National Border Health
- City of San Diego Public Utilities Department
- County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- International Boundary and Water Commission
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- San Diego City Attorney
- San Diego County Office of Public Health
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- San Diego Superior Court
- United States Air Force, Army and Coast Guard
- United States Customs and Border Patrol
- Military and Civilian Private Defense Contractors